PEOPLE’S COMMITTEE OF CA MAU PROVINCE
DEPARTMENT OF CULTURE, SPORTS
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Independence – Freedom – Happiness
No: 361/QĐ-SVHTTDL Ca Mau, July 18, 2016
Defining the functions, tasks, powers and organizational structures of the Ca Mau Province Tourism Information and Promotion Center
DIRECTOR OF THE DEPARTMENT OF CULTURE, SPORTS AND TOURISM
Pursuant to Decision No. 04/2016/QĐ-UBND dated April 26, 2016 of the People’s Committee of Ca Mau Province, defining the functions, tasks, powers and organizational structures of the Ca Mau Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism;
Pursuant to Decision No. 08/2016/QĐ-UBND dated April 27, 2016 of the People’s Committee of Ca Mau Province, on decentralization of oganizational apparatus management, officials under the management of Ca Mau Province People’s Committee.
Pursuant to Decision No. 1135/QĐ-UBND dated July 05, 2016 of the People’s Committee of Ca Mau Province, on the re-oganization of the Tourism Information and Broadcasting Center into the Tourism Information and Promotion Center under the Ca Mau Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism;
At the proposal of the Chief of Organization – Legislation Office;
Article 1: Positions and functions
Ca Mau Province Tourism Promotion and Information Center is a non-business unit with revenues under the Ca Mau province Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism, which has legal status, with its own seal and may open accounts at the State Treasury under the provisions of law.
Ca Mau Province Tourism Promotion and Information Center is responsible for giving advice to the Director of the Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism to perform activities of information dissemination and promote tourism in the province; to implement some stratagies, organize programs, promote plans and broadcast tourism information under the management direction for the organization, staffing and operation of the Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism.
Linking and supporting the cooperation between local governments in the whole country and around the word on the fields of promotional activities, tourism investments, and market developments; combining on the development of tourism products for both domestic and international cooperation programs in the field of tourism.
Article 2: Duties and Powers
- Act as a counsellor for the Director of the Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism on the operation of propagation and introduction promote tourism images, landscapes, travel services, tourism products, tourism environment, policies, projects, proposal for tourism development in Ca Mau Province, in other provincial governments and abroad in the field of selecting tourism market in the country and international sites in order to develop stratagies and plans for tourism promotion and organize the implementation of the connection activities, broadcasting, marketing in the tourism area; continuing increasing exchanges and making a tie relationship between several tourism organizations and entrepreneurs for promoting, broadcasting and developing tourism market in the local and international governments.
- Organize to implement of the programs, plans and projects with the aim of speeding up the effectively tourism market expansion, developing of tourism products, events, enhancing tourism market activities, tourist information, investment operations and tourism sevices in Ca Mau provice.
- Give an advice to the Director of the Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism on organizing the implementation of the connection activities, promotional programs and broadcasts, informing and announcing all of the cultural events, special tourists, improvable the destinations and tourism images for the inside and outside visitors. Coordinate to carry out the contests or festivals of public art; contest of composing propaganda paintings, propaganda groups; provide promotional materials, propaganda paintings to serve political, economic, cultural and social duties in the province; Coordinate on making travelogues, special pages and other categories on travel magazines, radio and television of local and central according to the approved plans; organize to build and publish the printed materials for Ca Mau tourism advertisement, the materials are: Ca Mau Tourism News, maps, leaflets, guide books, the types of pictures, tapes, CDs, VCD etc., design and construct tourism advertising signs….help the Director of the Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism to deploy, operate and participate in seminar programs, trade exhibitions, events, advertisements…on promotion and Ca Mau tourism advertisement in country and abroad. Edit, update, store travel information, travel news publication and other travel publications on Ca Mau Province Tourism Promotion and Information Center’s website by other languages. Update and maitain the tourism promotion information through an e-mail system, Ca Mau Province Tourism Promotion and Information Center’s website.
- Preside or coordinate to operate several tours per year for travellers who are from private and public company, media agencies in society and abroad coming to Ca Mau provice to make a survey and work for the purpose of propagandizing, broadcasting, introducing tourism products, tourism environment, policies for tourism development in Ca Mau. Coordinate to operate tours for traveller agencies, local governments in which have a demand of getting the experience on market development and tourism product enhancement inside and outside the province. Conduct market researches, survey routes, tourism destinations, participate in development of new tourism products; exploit tourism services; implement tourism promotion and consultancy services; carry out the task of acting for joint ventures, cooperation and business of travel and tourism services with businesses inside and outside the province on behalf of the Ca Mau Province Tourism Promotion and Information Center under Ca Mau Province Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism. Coordinate to operate researches and guidance of tourism market development for both in the country and abroad, basing on supporting and providing consultancy services for businesses in the tourism market surveys in order to get the direction of tourism products, seek the market for serving tourism business activities, invest and deploy plans and projects approved by the authorities, organize and coordinate in organization and implementation of programs, events, trade fairs, seminars, exhibitions, tourism information activities; support tourism businesses in Ca Mau in participation in tourism fairs, seminars and events…with the aim is to serve the requirement of tourism business activities of entrepreneurs in the country and overseas.
- Act as an advisor for the Director of the Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism in the field of information process and cooperate with local authorities to maintain order and security, ensure the safety of tourists; provide information and services on tourism standard to management agencies and enterprises, tourists and Investors with the goal of advertisement and promotion Ca Mau tourism images, enhance the quality of tourism services.
- Coordinate with other departments of the Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism, related agencies to research and propose plans and programs for tourism promotion with divided into three phases, including a short-term, a medium-term and a long-term. Give a proposal for the Director of the Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism some of marketing campaigns and broadcasting Ca Mau tourism images in order to change it into one of the most friendly, attractive and safe destinations for tourists, investors, enterprises in the country and abroad.
- Coordinate with businesses and communities in making and submitting projects, programs to competent authorities for approval and take measures to maintain, restore and develop traditional craft villages, handicrafts, souvenirs… serving for tourism development in Ca Mau.
- Manage personnel, implement the regimes and policies for officials, employees and workers under the management of the Centre; manage assets, funds and other resources assigned in accordance with the law.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Director of the Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism.
Article 3: Organizational structure
- The organizational structure of Ca Mau Province Tourism Promotion and Information Center includes a director, no more than 02 deputy directors.
- The special and professional offices of Ca Mau Province Tourism Promotion and Information Center includes:
- The Office of Organization and Administration
- The Office of Information and Tourism Support
- The Office of Tourism Promotion
Article 4: Duties and Effectivities
- The Directior of Ca Mau Province Tourism Promotion and Information Center have responsibilities:
- Regulate on functions, duties and powers of the special and professional offices of Ca Mau Province Tourism Promotion and Information Center.
- Decide an appoinment, recruitment, arrangement work for officials and employees according to an employment possition project and other duties under the current decentralization provisions.
- Publish working regulations, internal expenses regulations, democracy regulations; manage assets, funds and other resources, regulations and rules with relevant operations on the direction and guidance of Ca Mau Province Tourism Promotion and Information Center.
- Perform other responsibilities of the Director in accordance withthe current legislation.
- The Chief of the Secretariat, the Chief of Organization – Legislation Office, the Director of Ca Mau Province Tourism Promotion and Information Center, the Chief of the Special and Professional Offices of the Department, heads of related units of the Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism and organizations, individuals are responsible for implementing this Decision.
- If have any changes, this Decision will be adjusted, supplemented, replaced in accordance with the law.
- This decision takes effect from the date of signing./.